Daily Skincare Routine
Step 1: Apply an oil-based Cleanser
Use an oil-based cleanser to get rid of dirt, make-up, SPF, and impurities. The oil-based cleanser also leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. It is important to ensure that no makeup or impurities are left on your face at the end of the day. This is where the cleanser comes in.
Suitable for all skin types, BeautyTalk's Juice to Cleanse Grain Water Cleaning Oil is a soft moisturizing cleanser. It is formulated with 95% of skin conditioning natural ingredients for beauty salon treatment results. In addition to cleaning, it also provides pore care and gentle dead skin cell removal due to the presence of lemon and papaya fruit extracts.
- Soft on skin.
- Removes dead skin cells gently.
- Presence of natural ingredients.
- It also moisturises.
Step 2: Use a Water-Based Cleanser
The second step of the Korean skincare routine is using a water-based cleanser. It is important to remove anything that might cause pimples. It makes your skin clean and grime-free.
The Juice To Cleanse Calming Clean Water by BeautyTalk is a low-pH cleansing water that dissolves and melts away makeup without disturbing the skin's delicate moisture barrier. It removes any dirt and impurities on the face. Its coconut fruit and aloe leaf juices make the skin feel calm, soothed, and nourished.
- It melts away makeup.
- It doesn't harm the natural skin moisture.
- It makes the skin feel calm, soothing, healthy and nourished.
- It has a low pH level.
Step 3: Apply a Toner
The next step in a skincare routine is applying toner. Toners help in preparing the skin for the next skincare steps. Dab it gently on your skin with your fingers or using cotton. They also help in maintaining the pH level of your skin.
Try BeautyTalk's It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Toner. This everyday-use unisex toner for skin whitening keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day. It plumps your skin and optimizes collagen levels for a youthful appearance. This toner helps max out your moisture retention to ensure that you are hydrated all day long. Made of natural ingredients, it tones and nourishes without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Nourishes: It has natural ingredients that help to nourish and hydrate.
- Best Suited: It is ideal for skin tightening and moisturising.
- Texture: It has a lightweight watery texture.
Step 4: Apply a Serum
Serums provide the skin with the necessary moisture, hydration, and nutrition. A face serum helps in exfoliating the skin. It repairs the skin by providing the required hydration. Serums are not sticky unlike moisturisers, therefore are a better choice between the two. It is best to apply it in the morning because it helps your sunscreen to work better.
Our SNP PREP Peptaronic Serum is designed to absorb quickly and embrace rough and dry skin to create a moisture barrier for a flawless-looking face. It evens out the texture of the skin, gives a flawless finish, and comes with a non-oily silk moisture system. This serum will replenish moisture and deliver much-needed hydration to extremely dry skin. With 5 types of hyaluronic acid, this serum intensively moisturizes the skin without any stickiness.
- It contains 5 types of Hyaluronic Acids.
- It moisturizes the skin, providing it with much-needed hydration.
- It gives a flawless finish and glow to the skin.
- It is non-oily and suitable for dry skin.
- Does not feel sticky on the face.
Step 5: Apply an eye cream
Eye creams help with lightening the appearance of dark circles, reducing fine lines, and fixing puffiness. So applying an eye cream should be a necessary part of your skincare routine.
BeautyTalk's It's Skin Collatoning Eye Serum is a moisture-firming eye serum that hydrates and firms the skin around the eyes where aging starts the earliest. Meanwhile, it also cools down and promotes blood circulation. Not just the eye area, you can try using it on smile lines where the wrinkles seem to also occur.
- It adds firmness to the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is an oil-free anti-aging product.
- Suitable for people with oily skin worried about skin aging.
- Provides suitable moisturization that is neither too heavy nor light.
Step 6: Apply a Lip Essence or Lip Balm.
Similar to the effects of face essence, lip essence also does the same work as face essence but for your lips. The skin of the lips is delicate and soft. It also requires the same care as the rest of our faces. Essence does the task of a lip balm but in a better way. It repairs any damage to the lips much quicker and removes dead skin cells if there are any.
Our UNPA Bubi Bubi Lip Mask is a deeply moisturizing and nourishing mask that soothes and smooths rough and chapped lips. Made up of a lightweight formula, it adds a subtle sheen to the skin. It provides 3-in-1 benefits by moisturizing, soothing, and firming the lips. The active ingredients work best as you sleep, so use it as an overnight mask. You will wake up with soft and conditioned lips. It can also be used as a base underneath lip makeup.
It also has anti-aging benefits such as reducing wrinkles, boosting skin elasticity, and promoting collagen synthesis for firm lips. The mask is also enriched with key ingredients such as false daisy, drumstick seed oil, neem tree fruit, eggplant, aloe vera, jojoba seed, and turmeric, amongst many others. It, thus, helps to soothe tight or chapped lips, adds hydration, and removes dead skin cells.
- Nourishes the lips.
- Can be used as an overnight mask.
- The balm texture easily melts onto lips.
- It deeply moisturizes and hydrates dry and flaky lips.
- It firms the lips with anti-wrinkle ingredients.
Step 7: Moisturize
We don't think we need to explain the importance of moisturizing your skin. Moisturizers help in repairing your skin, keeping your skin smooth, and providing it with the necessary moisture, which ultimately results in bright and glowing skin.
The It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Cream is a long-lasting unisex cream that moisturizes your face and gives it a healthy glow. It also helps to repair dry, dull, and rough skin. It is available on BeautyTalk.
- It moisturizes the skin deeply and gives a healthy glow.
- It revitalizes your skin and improves your skin complexion.
- Repairs dry, dull, and rough skin.
- Delivers major moisture to your skin with its star ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Ultra-hydrating cream that revitalizes skin.
- Improves your complexion.
- Provides long-lasting moisturization.
Step 8: Apply a Sunscreen
Sunscreen helps to maintain the natural glow and texture of the face. It protects your skin from UV rays, hence preventing fine lines and wrinkles. A skincare routine is incomplete without applying sunscreen.
The Suntique I'm Derma Relief Sunstick is transparent with a smooth and lightweight texture. It gives your face a matte, shine-free finish. It also contains aloe vera extracts that help to soothe and soften the skin.
- Suitable for normal, dry, or even sensitive skin.
- It gives your skin a natural matte finish and doesn't leave any white casts.
- Its formula contains aloe vera which is perfect to soothe and soften the skin.
- It also has anti-inflammatory and scarring properties.
- It also contains three types of hyaluronic acid that moisturize the skin and prevent wrinkles and spots
- The SPF50+/PA++++ protects the skin from UV rays.
- The texture is transparent, smooth, and lightweight. So you can even apply it over makeup whenever you want to touch up your sunscreen.
- It is also perfect for moisturization, soothing, and protecting your skin at the same time.
- It is easy to carry.