The Best cleansers to get clear skin everyday
Cleansing your face is the very first step of any skincare routine. Until your face is cleaned, using other skin products won't do any good. That being said, using a good quality cleanser for clear skin is necessary to maintain healthy skin.
Our A'PIEU Deep Clean Foam Cleanser for skin with acne pores. The deep clean foam cleanser contains baking powder and spring water known for its cleansing properties. It gives you fresh and clean skin. It helps in deep cleansing.
A cleanser washes away excess oil, make-up, dust, pollution, and dirt. It doesn't have the foaming action like that of a face wash. Hence, it cannot replace a face wash but is an important step in the skincare routine especially if you wear makeup or are exposed to pollution daily.
Another product It's Skin Lemon' C Squeeze Bubble Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, especially for dull and dry skin. It contains lemon fruit extracts, pineapple fruit extract, and lime extracts. This is a bubble cleanser with dense and luxurious foam for the thorough removal of impurities.
The qualities of a good cleanser include:
- Hypoallergenic: It means the cleanser shouldn't cause allergic reactions.
- Fragrance-free: Most beauty brands claim that their products smell good. More aroma means more use of artificial substances. So do not go for the fragrance of the products, rather look out for natural ones.
- Free of chemicals or alcohol: Chemicals can ruin natural skin and you should always choose chemical-free products over products that are made of chemicals and have alcohol content.
- Non-foaming: Cleansers are non-foaming by default. However, some brands may try to sell you foaming cleansers. Be on the lookout for that.
Our product Juice To Cleanse Biome Ac Foam Cleanser is one of the best cleansers for clear skin. It works best for oily and acne-prone skin. It removes excess sebum and shrinks pores, purifies the skin, and gives you blemish-free skin.
If you are looking for the best cleansers for dry skin, you should pick cleansers with moisturizing ingredients and fatty acids such as oil. They will clean your skin and also leave a thin layer of moisture on it. Cleansers and soaps containing exfoliators that have antibacterial properties can dry out the skin. Such products generally contain salicylic or glycolic acid, so you might want to avoid them as well.
A frequently asked question is Which is better – Face wash or a cleanser?
To answer that, both have different purposes. A face wash is generally used after a cleanser. And no, you shouldn't skip using a face wash because you used a cleanser. A cleanser washes away dirt, pollution, and makeup while a face wash cleans your pores and clears your skin deeply. You can also use a cleanser at night right before sleeping to get rid of any impurities.
Another one of our products, JUICE TO CLEANSE Powder Wash is a unisex cleansing powder for sensitive skin. It removes makeup, skin impurities, and dead skin cells to make the skin clear and smooth. It also contains vitamin C and juicy greens like kale, broccoli, green tea, and cucumber to repair dull and dry skin, leaving you with smooth clear skin.
Now that we have seen some of the best cleansers for dry skin and clear skin, let's have a look at how to apply a cleanser.
Here are steps to follow for using a cleanser properly:
- Wet your face.
- Apply the cleanser to your face.
- Gently massage your face. Use both hands and massage your face in a slow circular motion for the cleanser to work best.
- Rinse your face
- Pat your face with a clean towel to make it dry.
- Continue your skincare routine.