What is it?
Dr. G’s Lifting and Firming Skin Solution for Sensitive Skin! Anti-Aging ampoule that provides skin with necessary nutrients and helps with skin elasticity.
▶ Intensive Firming Care
63% of Black Snail Mucin enhances skin elasticity and prevents moisture loss in the skin.
▶ Boost skin vitality
Black Bee Honey Extract and Royal Jelly Protein provide rich nutrition to the skin and improve overall skin health.
Anti-aging, brightening, anti-pigmentation
▶ Necessary ingredients for aging skin
- Black Bee Honey Extract : Strengthen skin barrier
- Royal Jelly Protein & Black Snail : Nourishment
- Squalan,Ceramide and Cholesterol : Skin Barrier
How to Use
After applying the toner, take an appropriate amount of the product.Gently massage along the skin texture.
- Black Bee Honey Extract : Black bees survived the harsh environment of the post-Glacial Period in the Alps. Black Bee OmeTM strengthens the skin barrier with black bee honey extract and fermented ingredients, which is a blend created via Dr.G’s dermo technology.
- Royal Jelly Protein : Royal Epigen P5 in royal jelly helps reinvigorate and nourish the skin.
- Black Snail : Intensive skin nourishing with black snail, which endures up to 6 months of hibernation with the nutrients in the body.F10
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water(Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Maltodextrin, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Malt Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance(Parfum), Vitex Agnus-Castus Extract, Sucrose, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sucrose Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Ceramide NP, Palmitic Acid, Zymomonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Honey Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Cholesterol