"Non-Irritation Exfoliation with Apple AHA"
Goodal APPLE AHA CLEARING AMPOULE
If you are on the hunt for a gentle exfoliator, try out Goodal’s Apple AHA Clearing Ampoule.
Ordinary exfoliators are quite troublesome, as it might irritate the skin and you have to wash it off. However Goodal’s Apple AHA Clearing Ampoule is a different exfoliator, as the 79% of jade extract added with 1% of AHA ingredients will melt down all the dead skin cells, all within your original skincare routine! You can apply this watery essence type exfoliator on a daily basis if you need special care, but usage of 3 to 4 times a week is recommended! If using it for daycare, please do accompany a sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays. If using this for night care, just apply before going to bed and all your dead skin cells will be away as you cleanse your skin in the morning.
Use this consistently, and soon or later your skin will become smooth and sleek as an apple’s skin!
- by MVC Editor Lanie Jeong & Scarlett Won
Contains 79 percent of red jade (apple extract) that removes unnecessary skin wastes and dead skin cells
Contains 1% of AHA ingredients that both exfoliates and moisturizes skin
- A transparent ampoule type, slippery & watery texture
- A usage of 3 to 4 times a week is recommended, but you can use this everyday if you need a special exfoliation care.
- As this is an ampoule, use this before applying any cream for better absorption.
Night care: apply before going to bed, and lightly cleanse in the morning.
Day care: do use sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays.
- Night care: apply before going to bed, and lightly cleanse in the morning.
- Day care: do use sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays.
- Avoid putting this product under sunlight.
- To pump an appropriate amount, push the pipette button once after sliding up the lid.
Mix of products:
- For safe and effective exfoliation care, try using Goodal’s Apple AHA Clearing Toner daily, and use this ampoule for special care.
- If you have dry skin, fill in gentle and full moisture with Goodal’s HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA CALMING MOISTURE Cream after applying this ampoule.
Recommendation based on skin types: bumpy skin, dry skin, normal skin
Recommended when: When you need a special exfoliation care, when you need a mild and easy exfoliation care, when you want moisturization+exfoliation care all at once.
Country of origin: South Korea
Expiration date or period of use after opening: Within 36 months from the date of manufacture (12 months after opening)
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (79%), Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Tromethamine, Glycolic Acid (10,500ppm), Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Panthenol, Poly glyceryl-10 Laurate, Betaine Salicylate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid (1ppm), Lactic Acid (1ppm), Tartaric Acid(1ppm), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance(Parfum).
The words “good” and “all” embrace the values goodal pursues. “All the good things, things that are good for all” goodal has always found and always will find natural ingredients that are good for your skin and the most ideal and mildest formula for all skin types.
INGREDIENT : Korean Natural
As Korea has 4 different seasons including the hot, humid summer and freezing winter, Korea’s natural ingredients endure diverse environmental changes, which result in strong medicinal effects. goodal harvests ingredients when they are full of active energies and collects them.
TECHNOLOGY : Fresh Brewing
The modern technology that extracts the energy nature has. This technology doesn’t boil or heat the ingredients. It brews them in clean, cold water for 120 to 300 hours to filter impurities and to extract natural components and effects as they are.
REAL SKIN BENEFIT : Highly Functional Naturalism
There are numerous products made with natural ingredients, but it is difficult to find functional products that provide changes to your skin. goodal pursues highly functional naturalism that is helpful for skin improvements, yet still mild with Korean natural ingredients and modern technologies.