Oily Skin Concern
There can be so much struggle with oily skin. We, BeautyTalk, always find the solutions for your every skin problem. You must be trying for oil-free skin but still didn't find the best solution for your skin. Do you know that the excess of oil in the skin produces a greasy and shiny texture called oily skin? If you don't treat your skin daily, it becomes clogged and enlarged and stores dead skin cells. Also, it can cause blackheads, pimples, acne, etc.
How to know if you have oily skin?
Firstly, recognize what type of skin you have.
- Greasy skin.
- Skin is breakout-prone.
- When makeup feels like it slides off.
What if you are unsure about what kind of skin you have?
Don't worry; we will help you. By this step, you can test your skin type-
Cleanse your face and wait for a while, and do not apply anything after washing your face.
After a few hours, if your skin looks shiny and greasy without using products or moisturizers, then you have oily skin.
Causes of Oily Skin
- Environment - It matters a lot where you live and what the environment around you is. Hot and humid weather tends to make your skin more oily.
- Over-washing your face - What do you do when you see that your skin looks greasy or shiny? You use harsh and robust cleansers. So don't make this mistake. You should be more careful with your skin and use gentle and mild cleansers.
- Poor-Diet - Do not take food that contains refined carbohydrates, sugar, and dairy, but it may be difficult for us to stay away from that, right? But be careful; it may lead to overactive sebum production and gives you unhealthy and oily skin.
How Can You Control Your Oily Skin?
Wash your face every day in the morning, evening, and night - Try to use regular water and lightweight facewash for your oily skin.
Choose your products oil-free - Your skin already releases some oil, and if you use fat contained products, it makes it more oily and greasy. That's why you should use products that are oil-free.
Use a gentle and foaming face wash - People think we should use strong face wash to make skin dry. But the fact is, using strong face wash gives your skin irritation and increased oil production.
Use Sunscreens - Sunscreens are the best for every skin type. It protects us from UV rays, skin cancer, and wrinkles. For oily skin, purchase sunscreen that contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Do not use sunscreens that contain oil and fragrances.
Apply moisturizers - Though you have oily skin, applying moisturizers on your skin is mandatory. Keep your skin hydrated all the time. Use lightweight moisturizers, which contain at least SPF 30.
Remove makeup at night - Try not to sleep with makeup.
Use oil-free makeup - For oily skin, purchase makeup products that do not contain oil.
Routine You Can Follow For Oily Skin
A skincare routine is essential for every skin type; everyone should follow the daily skincare routine. Here's a small step by which you can take care of your skin-
Use a toner - Toner helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized all the time. Try not to skip toner in your daily skincare routine. Use a toner that contains lactic acid, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid.
Treat Your Skin - Most importantly, don't skip treating your skin as per the concern. Give your skin the care it wants; otherwise, you will face acne, wrinkles, blottings, irritations, and many problems.
Use Moisturizers - If you have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, or normal skin, it doesn't matter. It will help if you don't skip Moisturizing your skin. Use lightweight, free of oils, water-based, and gentle moisturizer.
Best Korean Products For Oily Skin that you can use from Beautytalk-
- Juice to cleanse biome ac foam cleanser - It is for oily skin and acne-prone skin. It helps to remove skin pollutants and regulates sebum production.
- It's skin power 10 formula Q10 effector - It is helpful for oily and combination skin. It helps to hydrate skin, profoundly balances the skin's oil and sebum production, and helps in reducing blackheads and blemishes.
- It's skin have an egg cleansing foam - It helps to provide intense hydration and deep cleansing for oily skin. It is rich in calcium and contains eggshells.
Beautytalk offers you the best Korean skincare and beauty products at a fantastic price. Would you mind hurrying up and grabbing your Best Korean products as per your skin concerns from our website?
You can click here and visit the store - https://beautytalk.in/